Skin rashes
I am having skin rashes in underarms and skin folds. They are very itchy. My skin has also become itchy at other places. Is this some serious issue? Symptom of some other disease? What should I do?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi . greetings. The possible diagnoses in your case could be scabies/ erythrasma / or fungal infection. All three are different disorders and need specific treatment. Therefore it's ideal you see a dermatologist and get a proper diagnosis on the same. You can apply calamine lotion for now to reduce the itch. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal. Bangalore