Skin rashes
I am having skin rashes in underarms and skin folds. They are very itchy. My skin has also become itchy at other places. Is this some serious issue? Symptom of some other disease? What should I do?
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi . greetings. The possible diagnoses in your case could be scabies/ erythrasma / or fungal infection. All three are different disorders and need specific treatment. Therefore it's ideal you see a dermatologist and get a proper diagnosis on the same. You can apply calamine lotion for now to reduce the itch. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal. Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?