Skin rashes
Hi, I have few rashes in the ankle area in my foot. Its not troubling daily. But sometimes am feeling irritation. Kindly suggest some ointment to try before consulting a doctor directly

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this rash... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
It is better to go for video consultation or post pictures for drawing a diagnosis. You can use foot creams with urea to reduce irritation and dryness.