Skin rashes

Hi Doctor, Since a month my son had small warts/rashes on nose.Ped doc suggested Fudicic cream to apply.But it didnt go and it spread over face at chin and near eye and genital area.Now it spread over body as well.Consulted dermatologist in Rainbow and she mentioned it is viral MC and redirected to her clinic.But no mention of rootcause/precautions/repurcussions/healable/not.I am little worried if this is curable only by removing warts or is there any other treatment through which these rashes ll go like any ointment etc.
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Greetings, You have to understand that this is a difficult task to respond to a query of this sort. It definitely needs a physical examination to opine and recommend treatment. Please meet a good Dermatologist and express your concerns. It should bot be very difficult to treat. If you wish a clinical image will help me to be more precise with my suggestions.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?