Skin rashes

Having skin rashes around male sex organ for almost more than 3year... not sure what kind of specialist doctor to look into this problem? Please let me know
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Actually physical examination is necessary in your case
Next Steps
consult a nearby urologist In your city
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?