Skin rash
Hello Doctor, I have been suffering skin rash for the past 1 year. Under arms and my groin area. I tried applying candid dusting powder for a week. Still no results. The rash is red and bordered with red bumps It's spreading effectively I applied Tigboderm cream. It leaves dark patches all over the area . The rash under the inner thighs and groin area is really painfull. Please advise

Dr. Aman Sharma
What you are suffering from good host likely be a form of fungal infection or mixed infection this needs to be targeted holistically only antifungals and only dusting powders will not help you must see a Dermatologist sometimes on till then keep the area cool hand driver loose fitting clothes and preferably cotton