Skin problm
I want a healthy and glowing skin.i have although bt der is my marriage after1 month..i want to knw is der any antioxydant or multivitamine cream or medcines which can help in glowing and blemish free skun without causing any harm to skin or body.i have mixed to oily skin.thnx

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Firstly you can go through the practo health feed I have written for patients on daily skin care and tips. Take tab vitamin c - limcee twice daily till your wedding. East lots of fruits and veggies atleast two bowls daily. You could meet your dermatologist and ask for procedures like micro derm abrasion and chemical peels which will improve your skin tone etc. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal