Skin problems
My grandmother having the following type of skin INFECTIONS and she dont want to meet doctors he scared to doctor so plz suggest me the proper cream for this skin problem

Don't worry... she's suffering from psoriasis vulgaris causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
These are psoriatic plaque Apply lots of coconut oil
Get a proper consultation
It is asteatotic eczema. No need to meet, click on consult online for treatment. In the meantime, apply coconut oil all over
Detailed history and advise will be needed.Please take a consultation.