Skin problems

I'm suffering from pain .Because of pimple or boil on my penile shaft ,from two days ,when touch it there is a pain,from past one month their s one more it's look like a pimple with no pain,I'm worried about it can u prescribe for it ,r else which doctor I have to consult for problem
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Please visit a dermatologist for proper examination, diagnosis and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?