Skin Problem.
My skin of right hand thumb becomes hard. Dead Skin is coming out. Its for last 3 years. I used to apply Olesoft Max Cream. Taken allopathy medicine but after 1-2 month, same. Someone suggested me to go for homeopathy treatment for permanent solution.

Hi, it must be a stubborn hard wart...which is caused due to human papilloma virus...which will occur in fingers and palms...it is harf ti touch... otherwise it should be a corn...it mainly occurs in pressure areas like soles...but it also occurs in hands due to continous pressure given to your thumb...it might be work related also.....continous writing...
If warts thuja is your medicine ...also many other medicines for warts like anticrud...calc carb...
clean that area with pumice stone slowly...and dry it if it is a corn ...veratrum viride q to it...yo confirm it visit a homoeopath
Hi, thanks for the query. You heard correct that Homoeopathy can bring relief for your complaints. Go for detail case taking where the one would try to understand the cause related to condition. Removal of cause will annihilate the symptoms.
Send details of the complaints so as analyse the problem.
Hi there, Since you have been dealing with this complaint for last 3 years, i would recommend you to visit a qualified homoeopathic doctor in your area. A proper diagnosis along with symptomatology is what is required in your case. Homoeopathy surely have some very good medicines for skin issues. Local ointments sometimes doesn't cure but only suppress the condition, that's why as long as you are using it you feel better and symptoms return once you stop using them. Homoeopathy surely will give you a permanent solution.