Skin problem
My skin is very dry.It gets tanned very soon.Also the colour of my skin is not even.What should I do to get glowing and perfecr skin?

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hi.Dry skin is very uncomfortable condition associated with itching,scaling,cracking. It is caused due to various reasons. Few people have dry skin always and few people develop dry skin in particular seasons, usually winter. Dryness is usually more over forearm,leg and face. Causes for dryness include winter weather, harsh soaps (which will remove the natural moisturizer barrier of your skin), irritants( which could be the creams you apply or clothes or ornaments) , health issues (like allergic dermatitis or psoriasis ) Treatment to dry skin includes- drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated,avoid using harsh soaps, ‌use cleansing lotions for face and mild soap for body , use moisturizer after showers. It's better to consult dermatologist once, if the dryness is there for longer duration