Skin problem
I'm facing some kind of skin dryness on some parts of my face, it is an allergy but I don't understand it. The whole skin around my lips are dry and white and it keeps happening sometimes more and sometimes less. Also the skin around my eyes are swollen up and irritated and very dry I think this is because of driving. I have consulted doctors but it keeps coming back every month and because of this the skin has become dark and black around the lips and eyes. Also at the side of the lip it is very dark coz of toungue touching buts that's from childhood. Even though I apply cream it dosent help. Kindly suggest.

Dr. Phanindra V V

Use mahatiktaka gruta and shatadhauta gruta for application. Internally use Saribadyasava 15ml with water twice daily after food.