Skin problem
I have lots of blackhead on my nose& near of cheeks& it looks bad. I try all the natural way like steam, scrub(natural,home made,)but i never saw my nose 100% clean.whenevr i take steam my skin got lots of "DANNE".could u tell me how to remove blackhead from my nose& near cheeks.

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Such problems common for oily skin persons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night.