Skin problem
I have .dark patches around my lips and dark circles my face skin is very oily .and body skin is very dry .

Dr. Batul Patel
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello Dark patches around your lips could be because of repeated licking of lips or toothpaste. Dark circles can be because of any reason and treatments differ.. For face skin you could use a sunscreen like Rivela gel sunscreen screen and for body you could use venusia max cream. For other problems it's best to see a dermatologist to help you with the best treawnts option. Most important tips is to use a sunscreen every 4 hours for you. Hope this helps Best Dr Batul patel