Skin problem

I got lot of red spot like pimple in my face.that spot is very pain ful. And it slowly grow more and more. Please give some solutions for this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin problem

apply paste of turmeric powder with desi cow ghee . avoid tomoto,curd,bakery,formnted items. n for recurrent spot take some blood purifier .consult ayur dr.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed towards the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris:- Retinoid-like agents. Antibiotics. Selective aldosterone antagonist acne products. When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance. Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following- Manual extraction of comedones. Intralesional steroid injections. Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid.... If you are not satisfied kindly consult a dermatologist they will do the needful....