Skin problem dark circles
Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem dark circles
Dark circles under the eyes occur for a number of reasons.
1. Familial ot inherited type
2. lack of sleep
3. frequent allergies of skin or even nasal allergies can cause dark circles
4. Anemia and thyroid dysfunction
5. deep set eyes can also contribute by having a shadow effect
6. Thinning of skin in the eye area
7. Eye strain by working on computers or phones
So usually a thorough examination of the skin is needed before we can diagnose and advise treatment. Home remedies such as using cucumber slices as a mask or used green tea bags as compress to the eyes do reduce the tired look of the eyes.
Do give adequate rest to your eyes in between intense periods of work. If these don't work, it may be time to meet your dermatologist