Skin problem (body)
I have few patches on my back and near shoulders and I want to get rid of those thing so pleas I need a good recommendation.
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
hi    it looks like a fungal infection. kindly show to a dermatologist . they will give tablets .   soap and cream . use for 2 - 3 weeks . it will comedown . maintain hygiene , daily take bath.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.