Skin pores and black spot
I am 25M  having dark spots, blemishes and pores on my face. Any medical approved treatment available to cure this permanently ? Thanks.
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi B
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, you can get rid of pigmentation, pores by getting a chemical peel done. Glycolic acid peel helps in reducing pigmentation, scars, improvement of skin texture. So consult a dermatologist and take their advice
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.