Skin pimples dark spots
Pimple irregularly pop up. Pink in color. Specially on cheeks. Lack of glow. I ve tried alot to stop this but they keep on coming. Making my face look dull and uneven tone

Dr. Harisha N L

Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail Regards