Skin pigmentation
Hello Doctor! I have fair skin tone but only my chin area looks so dark, How can i get rid from this problem? Are there any creams available that works to even my skin tone? thanks in advance.
242 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

You might be suffering from either follicular keratosis on chin or from seborrheic melanosis (related to dandruff). There are many over the counter creams available to even your skin tone. But any prescription product should be got after a proper examination by a dermatologist. I cannot prescribe medication without examining you. Follicular keratosis will require creams that cause exfoliation or peeling of skin. Seborrheic melanosis will need some anti dandruff creams and shampoos along with depigmenting creams. I would suggest you meet a dermatologist near you to get diagnosed and appropriately treated. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?