Skin patch
Hi i have a brown small patches on my hand near arms and hair problem very less hair in my scalp .i need ur advice wat exactly it is so reply me as soon as possible

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. This could be post inflammatory hyperpigmentation due to trunkal acne/ or pityrosporum folliculitis/ or folliculitis after waxing. However, the photo is not veyr clear and an exact diagnosis cannot be made. so please see a qualified dermatologist near you so that adequate diagnosis is made and essential treamtent can be initiated.
BPO based body wash for affected areas shall prevent folliculitis
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen in many disease and could be a presenting sign. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. Hair fall is also to be addresses in a similar way.