Skin not healing after laser treatment
Hi doctor/s, I've had a session of laser(nd yag) treatment on May 24th and it's close to 2 months now and I still see that the skin has not grown back. My skin looks patchy in the areas the spots were removed with laser. My next follow up session is in August, can anyone suggest if there needs special treatment for the skin to grow back or will it stay like this forever? If it needs any other treatment, please suggest.

It can be cleared...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.