Skin lightening and scars

Hi doctor, My skin is very oily and tried lot of skin lightening creams as per doctor prescription( I have used biluma,golite, adalpene, kojivit Ultra) after using thses creams my skin has become more uneven and scars are more evident. I don't want to go for chemical peels as my skin reacts bad. Please suggest me good and safe Skin lightening without any side effects for long term. I am using Photostable sunscreen spf 50 and aloevera gel at night. Thank u in advance

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin lightening and scars

Dr C Ved Prakash Rao Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Surgeon
Hello there..Do you also suffer from pimples?and are the scars you've mentioned due to the pimples you had previously? Then,is skin lightening your main concern or do you also want to get rid of the oily skin and the scars. You've mentioned that you react badly to chemical peels. There are many brands of peels out there in the market and it is quite possible that the effects you want to see in your skin may be achieved by using a good brand. Having said that there are also other measures which can help you. Laser toning, fractional laser resurfacing, Glutathione are some of the options which may help to address your issues. You also have to ensure that the skin products you use are not blocking your pores and aggravating pimples and comedones
A thorough analysis of your facial skin and the present issues will help in formulating a plan to address all the issues.Please consult an aesthetic physician/dermatologist near you
You can ask further questions on practo direct