Skin light cream for face
Doc suggested skin light cream for my face along with sunscreen...iam using it now..he suggested I should use only one month..but I heard if I stop using that cream face will become even darker...what precautions should I take after stopping using skin light cream? My face has seviour acne problem. It's like my face and body is not same person...Please suggest..

It's understandable. Don't stop using that cream suddenly ok. Apply it alternate nights, then twice a week, then once a week and finally stop. Use a light, non comedogenic moisturiser like EPISOFT AC liberally on your face every day. Consult me online for more details
Consult online
No...contains steroid.. very dangerous... alternate safe cream available...do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello You have to share relevant photographs and more details I would suggest to follow your doctor If you want second opinion then opt for Teleconsultation via practo to get proper treatment Acne needs to be treated in a holistic way You have to share details of skin light cream you are using then only precautions can be suggested Proper priming and treatment tapering varies from treating dermatologist according to Skin concern
Consult via practo pro to get detailed consultation for the same