Skin lesions at right side of thiegh
Hi. My wife is 28 Years old. She has Skin lesions (skin infection) under her thigh near private part. Kindly suggest some prescription like ointment and medicine. There are only at one sided. There is no pain. But have litter bit itching. I ma attaching few pics of infection. Kindly go through it. She has no past history of soch kind of infections. Kindly suggest. @V Sharma

It's Fungus infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation