Skin leaving bone

The part of the hand near my elbow gives me a lot of pain When I asked a doctor he said my skin is losing the bones so I should not lift any weight Can you as suggest me any medicine And any kind of exercise which would help me And how much time it would take me to recover
views-icons 30 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
which area pains . it can be tennis, golfers elbow or bursitis. for this u see physiotherapist for Physio and exercises. Dr Sandip Gupta
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?