Skin itching in private parts
I am a mother of 6 months baby. I tried fungicros suggested by the doctor and fungikem tablet (8 count for 4 weeks that is weekly 2 tablets) and it got reduced and completely gone on the back side of the buttocks. Again it came now and itching is there. Any input on this helps .. and I have been using cotton dress for the past 2 months

100% cure possible...Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Provide with photos if possible so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly. If it's a fungal infection, it will require a prolonged treatment course to get it completely cured.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Key to Antifungal treatment is proper duration of treatment, so I would suggest you to have a proper duration of treatment .
Hello, we need to examine the affected area once  so that proper treatment can be given ......if it is a fungal infection .it needs proper adequate treatment for adequate duration
consult dermatalogist online or offline
avoid tight clothings use separate soap,towel ,bedsheets ,clothes