Skin itching
I have itching problem on my nipples during winters I it gets dried and can see scaling on it when I start scratching some watery kind of liquid comes and the area around it becomes red. A doctor suggested me that I am suffering from lesion and got activated and will not be cured and can minimise it I used to take treatment for my scalp as I have male baldness so I used to apply a lot of serum and zinc tablets I was medicated few years ago and the other doctor say it's becuase of this I got lesion Now my current situation is thought my itching around my nipples is more prominent in winter but in summer I don't have it My scalp is itchy too I have a lot dryness ion my scalp Sometimes I can feel pimples on my scalp and they too become dry and start itching And when I shave my beard and moustache that same day I find it itchy too

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. The multiple issues you have may be just a severe form of seborrhoiec dermatitis.. Please see a qualified dermatologist who can assess all three issues of your nipple problem , scalp and hair issues. Don't worry, it should be treatable. For any further queries or confirmation of diagnosis Send in pics of the lesion on follow up private chat. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel Care Hospital, Bangalore.