Skin itching
I have a circular/oval area of discolored skin on the shaft of my penis, near the base. It started as a smaller circular area that looked very much like ringworm, it is much larger. The area of skin is paler than the rest of my penis and it seems to have some red/scaling around the edge of the discolored at this is like a red ring. It is itching in some time.
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Any skin related issue needs to be seen to be understood as to what it is.  We cannot be sure without seeing. And you haven't attached a picture of the lesion also. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.