Skin itching
I have a circular/oval area of discolored skin on the shaft of my penis, near the base. It started as a smaller circular area that looked very much like ringworm, it is much larger. The area of skin is paler than the rest of my penis and it seems to have some red/scaling around the edge of the discolored at this is like a red ring. It is itching in some time.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Any skin related issue needs to be seen to be understood as to what it is.  We cannot be sure without seeing. And you haven't attached a picture of the lesion also. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.