Skin itch for 5-6 months.
I have been suffering from eczema on and off for the last few months. I met a dermatologist and my ige showed 313. She said it has been due to some allergy. She saw my urine culture report and said I also have mild UTI. Now I have been told to have asthafen for 3 months to reduce my eczema and norflox for treating uti. Will this help in getting rid of my skin itching problems? I get wheezing if I inhale mold or smoke. Is this related to that?

Hello i understand your concern You are suffering from urticaria We have many good homeopathic medicines for urticaria to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines You will get improvement in itching within 15-20days. Please contact me directly via practo consult or call Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani

HOMOEOPATHIC treatment can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier service
Eczema is a form of dermatitis, or inflammation of the epidermis. The term eczema is broadly applied to a range of persistent skin conditions. These include dryness and recurring skin rashes which are characterized by one or more of these symptoms: redness, skin edema (swelling), itching and dryness, crusting, flaking, blistering, cracking, oozing, or bleeding. Areas of temporary skin discoloration may appear and are sometimes due to healed lesions, although scarring is rare. In contrast to psoriasis, eczema is often likely to be found on the flexor aspect of joints. Homoeopathy takes a mild and gentle approach in treating eczema. Homeopathy treats eczema in two phases: in the first phase, Homeopathic medicines control itching. In the next phase, they heal the lesions and control further progression of eczema. Homeopathic medicines also work wonders in case of eczema attended with complaints of hay fever and asthma. Prominent names in this category are Graphites, Sulphur, Petroleum, Mezereum and Natrum Mur. Homeopathic medicines for eczema are natural and therefore, safe from any adverse side-effects. They can be taken by persons of all age groups. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services