Skin issue..
Plz tell me if skin whitening creams are very safe for me...like vaseline healthy white...can i use that as moisturizer...if no then kindly suggest me a moisturizer with no side effects and is very safe to use and make my skin white kindly suggest me a one plz plz plz plz ...

Hii U can use skin lightening cream depiwhite for colour enhancement Cetaphil moisturizer is good to apply Take vit c rich foods, Take plenty of fluids
There are many good options available for your concerns but it all depends upon the type of skin( for eg. Oily  acne prone, dry, normal etc), current concerns, examination , good history etc to give optimum results and minimal/ no side effects. Kindly Consult for the right products specific to your skin type. No one thing works for all.
Treatment depends on the grade of pigment skin... for accurate diagnosis and treatment do direct online consultation with photos
Take consultantion and discuss in detail
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.