Skin Issue : moles
I have a lot of moles on my face, around 15-20 moles. Also they are increasing in number and size. Consulted Homeopathic doctors twice but it didn't help.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist. Moles are usually benign in our country but any change in shape, size and colour should warrant an examination and if needed a skin biopsy should be performed without hesitation. It is always reassuring to get a diagnosis and feel comfortable about the same. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.