Skin issue
Hi I have red scaly non itchy pink rashes on my thighs near to my penis. I visited a dermatologist who explained it as styrait rubrum and is due to hormonal changes which fades away with time. I want to know for how much time the rash will persists or any medications can help. I do not have any itching nor pain but sometimes the rash becomes dark pinkish scaly sometimes is less dark. Even though I am not in any pain, I worry a little please suggest me!!! Thanks

Consult online

Hello well yes the condition is there as suggested by Dermatologist and it is hormonal and it fades away with the time please do not worry as I know you are getting apprehensive about the shades but then it is normal...thank you