Skin is hot but no fever.

My face especially Is always hot to touch Eventhough I have a face wash often ,I feel hot And these boils also grow to "pour more oil in the burning fire "

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin is hot but no fever.

Thanks for the query. This is acne. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for.