Skin irritation
I have to suffer skin irritation sometime and i also used some skin tubes like sebifin,clobinate gm,candid total
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Please visit a qualified dermatologist for your skin condition. Creams you are using contain steroids and using them without supervision of a specialist can harm your skin.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?