Skin infection near anus
I am facing painful skin infection nearby the anal area. Its reddish and unable to heal with candid powder. It is making me weak and difficult to sit. It is contagious and may have occurred due to something wrong I ate.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen in many diseases and could be a presenting sign. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes