Skin infection

My son have blister/rashes on his body from last 20 days have consulted 2 pediatrician but still not completely cured should I consult a dermatologist or what should I do
views-icons 54 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

How long have you taken treatment? Could u please send clear photographs of the rashes. One of the whole body to see distribution of rashes and close ups to see type of rashes. Also send me phographs of the medicines you are currently using. Does your son have fever? Is he eating properly? Sometimes it takes time to subside. If it is not a dangerous condition I will let you know and you can wait and watch. Has the rash subsided atleast a little after treatment? I will get a better idea of the diagnosis once you have answered these questions and sent photographs. Taking an opinion from a dermatologist is always welcome. But if you want a second opinion please take all the previous prescriptions and medicines to that doctor. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?