Skin infection
I'm having some kind of skin infection. Red bumps, rashes and itching. By the use of penderm it reduces. And then after a few days it starts again. Any quick remedy? Home treatment?

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi I think, by the way of your explanation, that you may be having Urticaria. It is a kind of allergic reaction of the skin to some known or unknown matter. Please observe & find out as to when & how you get those reddish, itching eruptions. Is it after eating some particular food item or touching or going near some particular place or thing etc. It helps the doctor to treat you better