Skin infection

I have this skin prblm fr more then a month. Frst i had chickenpox but my poxes were fine aftr 2 weeks.few days later the i recognize small filled poxes ontge same spot.. they r increasing on the area n getting worse.
views-icons 36 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. Post chicken pox picture is slightly different than what you have. You seem to have extensive skin infection with oozing of serous fluid. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. You will require an antibiotic and certain ointments following which it will improve.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid Self Medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?