Skin infection
I have some kind of skin infection in my genital area which is recurring over time now the complete skin itself is changing in the area

Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. It might be a fungal infection. They usually recur.
Consult a homoeopathic physician for proper medicine. Specific medicines will help temporarily.
Keep the area dry and use cotton undergarments.
Dr. Sangita Bajaj
Homeopath 23 yrs exp Pune

And using external application will tempor3 solve problem as immunity is to be improved internaly ;Homoeopathic  medicine definitely  helps
Dr. S S Tanwar
Homeopath 27 yrs exp Gurgaon

This may be due to some fungal infection. Fungal infection occurs due to poor immunity. To get rid of it we need regular exercise and good nutritious food. Avoid all types of shampoo and soap.
If You have Faith in Homeopathy - You can apply: Berberis Aquifolium ointment & Azadirachta Indica ointments twice daily after washing and drying skin with pure plane water. These are good herbal Homeopathic creams for fungal infection for dry skin. (both medicines are also available in liquid Form (Q) for oily skin - Apply 10% of each diluted in RO water or Distilled water after washing and drying with pure plane water)
You can Also take some internal medicine for prompt and permanent cure: (1) Tellurium 30  thrice daily for one month. (2) Rhus Tox 30 Thrice daily for one month These medicines have no adverse effects if taken under supervision of qualified homeopathic consultant. For more help before & after taking these medicines  you can consult me personally through Practo
Dr. Sonali Bhonsle
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Pune
That can be a fungal infection.msintsin hygiene and take help with homeopathy.