Skin infection
I have skin problem near genitals. I am shy to show it to the doctor. Normally no problem. If I didn't take bath for a day, it itches. Skin in that area comes off, if we rub it
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
It could be fungal infection. You must visit a dermatologist for final diagnosis and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?