Skin infection

I have skin infection, dryness and rashes between my legs. I'm assuming it's fungal infection. Please suggest me what do I need to do? Do I need to visit it a dermatologist or would there be any medicine or creams available?
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin infection

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are coprescribed many a times to treat. If needed a simple skin test can also be done. Till then use only OTC anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes. Hope it helps you Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?