Skin infection

I have red round marks in my hand near left elbow and near my penis area and on the back of penis it is very itchy how to clear the part please tell me the solution.
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin infection

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
10 yrs. of exp | Pune | Trichologist
It is difficult to give you any diagnosis for sure without examination of the lesions. Please visit a qualified dermatologist to receive proper treatment for same. It could be fungal infection.
Health Tips
Avoid using OTC products on your own.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?