Skin infection
Hi im suffering with skin infection , now it became hard and black, plz help me, I'm suffering with heavy itching and pain. Kindly please response...

Hello Such heavy fungal infection needs a proper course of oral as well as topical medication for a proper duration You need to opt for detailed consultation for better management and cure of the condition
Fungus  infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
Fungal infections are curable with right medications Consult online for detailed prescription