Skin infection
Hi. from last 2 years i have a very unusual kind of skin elongation in my hands . they are small corn kind of things but seems to have openings at the end. with a contact of water it softens up and disintegrates and then goes away and then comes back. earlier it was only one. but now it is on both the hands and it also increasing in no. please suggest me something.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Though the images are not clear, it seems you are having viral warts. Do not try to scratch or remove them, as it is infectious and may spread. Kindly send images after clicking pics with flash or in a well lit room.