Skin infection both feet
I think my wife is suffering from Athelete feet. It itches and skin layer is coming out after becoming hard. Which kind of doctor should be consulted? General physician or dermatologist
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
U shld consult a dermatologist as it might be fungal or allergic contact dermatitis or psoriasis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.