Skin has died and become
I mistakenly used hand wash to wash my body. The rest of the body is fine. But there down it has become dry and wrinkly. And the color has changed too. It's been two days.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Don't worry. Don't be shy and please see a dermatologist. He can suggest a remedy and you'll be fine. I really cannot suggest anything with out actually seeing what the problem is.
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi.. nothing to worry. Only the skin becomes more dry. Use a moisturising lotion, you should be fine. Still you don't find improvement, consult a dermatologist Thanks Dr Shivashankar