Skin hair and darkness
Sir, there are lots of hair and darkness on my wife face. So should i go for lazer treatment for face and please let me know fee amount approx as well.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess over all hair growth and assess if its needs some oral medications. You may need certain blood tests to understand your problem. Laser hair reduction is safe and done in multiple sessions. Pricing is highly variable based on the laser machine used. For an estimate may be around 3000-6000 for one session. Dr MK Agarwala Consultant Dermatologist New Delhi