Skin got darker after a day in waterpark
I went to the water park 7 days from now and from then my skin got darker I work in the field in which the lighter skin is must all my hands legs and face got a little tanned or darker will it automatically get resolved will my skin come back?

Hi ! Thanks for your query. Physical protection is by far the cheapest and best way to prevent and reverse tanning. It can be in the form of cap, umbrella, etc. along with that chemical protection in the form of a good SPF sunscreen is also important. Chemical peeling helps to exfoliate skin thus removing tanning and helps in lightening and brightening the skin. A series of chemical peels are generally required which helps you achieve your colour.
Effective treatment options are available at our clinic. You can visit personally for the same.
"Understanding Chemical Peels" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/understanding-chemical-peels-8036/post "Know Your Sunscreens" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/know-your-sunscreens-10022/post

How to make dark hands lighter How to get your skin lighter