Skin fungus
I just got some skin fungus on my neck , two white spot fungus with itching, i tried using boroline and aloe vera on it but it still not recovering .

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Have you seen a qualified dermatologist yet ? Are you sure it's fungus ? As in was it diagnosed by a specialist? Boroline and aloe vera are not routine anti fungal agents and wouldn't help much in fungal infection. So please see a qualified dermatologist near you, get diagnosed and treated accordingly. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards