Skin flaking and rashes

Hi! My scalp skin itches a lot. Lot of skin flaking takes place. In addition, there is redness in left armpit. Also, there are number of small spots on my left leg due constant rubbing. Pls advice

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
You seem to be facing a lot of problems at the same time. When the problems are multiple then the treatments might vary... or you might even need multiple treatments etc. Which is why a good examination of your skin is needed. So I sincerely suggest that you visit a dermatologist. Andthe doctor will help you not only with your treatment but also guide you on how to control your condition.
Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. Scalp flaking could be due to a few reasons (e.g. one cause could be psoriasis).With proper history a dermatologist near u can guide u after the pertinent history is given. Redness in left armpit can again b due to various reasons (e.g. erythrasma being one such cause) which needs to be gauged properly. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala MUMBAI